Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Extending the Adventure

The View from Signal Mountain Lodge in Grand Teton National Park
Some of you have asked about extending their stay in the area either before or after our time at Moulton Ranch. I wanted to share a very beautiful spot you might like to consider if you want to spend more time in the area. When I took my family to the Tetons we stayed at the Signal Mountain Lodge which is in the National Park on Jackson Lake. They have motel rooms and log cabins. I just checked and they still have availability for next July. Jayne, Holly, Elaine and I are planning on arriving a few days early and will be staying at Signal Mountain Lodge. If you would like to read more about it here is a link to their website. I'd be happy to answer any questions. I also have looked at the availability at Yellowstone in case you want to spend time in that park. There is still scattered availability at the various lodging choices. I've stayed at two of the lodges so can try to answer your questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment